Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Introducing: the belt koozie

Few things are more annoying than having to carry your drink while you are walking around, especially if you are at a tailgate or out shooting. Your hand gets cold, your beer gets warm, and you have to carry your arm at an annoying 90 degree angle. Fortunately, the Texas Hunt Co. can supply you with their "All-Terrain Beverage Holster for Belt", or belt koozie as I prefer.



In all seriousness, I think this thing is awesome. My boss this summer came back from a dove shoot in Argentina with one similar to this, and to say that I was green with envy would be an understatement. I stumbled across this one the other day and was ecstatic that I could now possess one without having to go all the way down to Argentina. I think that people perhaps underestimate the importance of a proper koozie, and I admit that I was ignorant of it until I met some girls from Auburn who usually had at least two koozies in their purses, and a few in the car. But that is another post.

2 comments:

DAM said...

Awesome. From a guy who always has a koozie in his back pocket and a few in my 4Runner - this is perfect tailgating gear.

Valerie said...

Hmmmm...not sure how I feel about this one. Could easily go the way of the fanny pack and look totally ridiculous. Also, with my luck, I'd bend over and spill my beverage of choice all over myself. Think I'll stick to the koozies I keep in the car for "emergencies."