Thursday, September 4, 2008

Worlds collide

To those who read my blog on a regular or semi-regular basis, I do apologize for the lack of new posts lately. Have been busy getting back into the swing of school. Hopefully I will be able to start posting more regularly.

However, I will share this article with you: Drunk Woman Mistakes Authentic Preppy for Ironic Preppy (hat tip to Tucker for finding this). As some of my friends know, I do have a thing for hipster women, and although I have never actually gone out with one, I imagine that that article is actually a pretty close account of how things might go (although I not go to school at Choate).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This doesn't really have anything to do with your entry. But its been on mind since yesterday.

In-the-moment Observation: Nothing in life makes you more uneasy than slight urinal splatter when you’re wearing flip-flops. Especially when you haven’t even started peeing yet.