Thursday, July 15, 2010

Officially Pre-ordered

Well, my paranoia got the best of me tonight. Fearing that the Take Ivy reprint might actually sell out if I didn't go ahead and order, I placed my pre-order, and while I was at it, I placed my pre-order for True Prep. I'll admit that I'm more excited about the latter, but having the former certainly won't be bad. August 31st and September 7th should be awesome days.

Now we will finally see what those creepy Japanese dudes were really writing about.

Can Lisa Birnbach do any wrong? I'm still tempted to ask her to be my Facebook friend...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, I made the EXACT same order. Looking forward to both of them.

K.S.Anthony said...

She's yet to accept my friend request. :(

Mr Ryan said...

Thanks for the reminder sir, order placed this morning!

CoastingThroughTheSouth said...

you share my sentiments exactly. Alas, renovating our house doesn't leave me with cash to buy books like I used to.

Anonymous said...

how exactly are these japanese dudes "creepy"?