Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Two years, more or less



It was pointed out to me by my college roommate today that I missed what could have been the second "birthday" for my blog. I appreciate those of you who have actually kept sticking with me for the past two years, through the highs and lows of the blog. In case you are a newer reader, I went back and found some of my favorite posts from the first year and a half or so of the blog. Consider it a narcissistic walk down memory lane. If you haven't read them before, you can also pretend that they're new posts.

A whole lotta 80s preppy goodness
The black "dress" shirt
Tor/Sufjan Stevens- "Illinoize"
Pictures from Charleston
Hot women and Land Rovers: A Match Made in Heaven
Brown "tuxedos"
Introducing: the belt koozie
Sperry Billfish: A Footwear Identity Crisis
"Photography" or "A Trip Up North"
"Making the Grade"
Make your own gin: a follow-up
Breaking News: Kings of Leon to compete for "Worst Band of 2009"



Thanks again to everyone who reads. Please keep coming back and I promise to keep doing posts on a least a semi-regular basis.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Congrats on the 2 year anniversary Trip! I hope my site makes it that long!

DAM said...

My favorite post of yours was "Man Chores" or somethign to that affect. It was too the point, true and entertaining. Congrats on 2 years.