Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Prints for Sale by A Restless Transplant

If you read my blog with any regularity, I hope that you have taken the time to visit Foster Huntington's blog A Restless Transplant. Foster is a recent graduate of Colby College in Maine and is now living in New York City. He's a guy with an amazing eye for detail, and has the photography skills to match.

He recently announced on his blog that he is now offering any of his photos as prints, in either 8X10 or 11X14. If you've seen any of his photography, you know that this is awesome, as most of his stuff would look fantastic in a frame on the wall. The real problem, however, is deciding what to pick. With 287 album in his Flickr account, simply choosing an album is enough of a challenge, not to mention deciding which individual image (or images) to pick. A very small sample of some of my favorites can be seen below.






The image above is really one of my very favorites. It's currently my desktop background on both my home and work computers.

8X10 prints are $40 and 11X14 prints are $80. Contact Foster if you're interested. Also, be sure to check out his other website, Foster & Edge.

3 comments:

JRS said...

Great looking work. I'm a huge fan of photography artwork - and these really tell a story.

j.mosby said...

I saw the restless transplant blog, his photos are outstanding!

Foster Huntington said...

Thanks for the write up man. Flattered by your words,
Foster