Monday, July 25, 2011

Buffalo & Company leather koozies and sunglass straps

Buffalo & Company has quietly been getting press on various blogs, including Red Clay Soul, primarily for their t-shirts. While some of their t-shirts are pretty interesting, since I don't wear t-shirts, I haven't really paid much attention to them. However, the other day I came across two of their products that really caught my attention.

The first is their leather koozie. I've never seen anything like it, but it really makes a lot of sense. The leather would certainly keep your hand warm (though I can't comment as to how well it would keep your drink cold), but it's sure to pick up a great patina over time. It's available in two colors, Dark Walnut and Tobacco, and both are stamped with Buffalo & Company's logo.


At $30, the price is a bit steep and they're definitely one you want to keep your eye on. However, they would make great gifts, especially for people who already have a big koozie collection.

Similarly, Buffalo & Company also offers leather sunglass straps. These are something I've really never seen before. I'm not actually sure how practical they'd be in that they maybe get annoying to wear on the neck after a while and they may not be great for constant exposure to water (especially salt water). However, they really are unique and, again, might make a great gift for someone.

No comments: