Monday, December 1, 2008

3rd Annual Day-After-Thanksgiving Sporting Clay Shoot

For the past three years now, I have gone with my dad, brother, cousin, and uncles up to Brush Creek Sporting Club to shoot sporting clays. It is located outside of Athens and has always been a lot of fun. In addition to the 12 station sporting clays course that we have done each year, they also have 5-Stand Clays (which I have never done), as well as offering a couple of different hunting options. The people are really nice and things seem to be well-run. Here are a couple of pictures.


The Yildiz in action


The brother and I after shooting

9 comments:

heavy tweed jacket said...

Looks like it was a fun outing. It's been years since I went shooting. Great jackets, btw.

Tucker said...

Great pictures, Trip. I've heard nothing but good things about Brush Creek.

J.P. said...

GO RED SOX BABY!!!!!!

Unknown said...

You and your brother look like a couple of frat brothers I went to school with in Texas....My kind of people, Southern WASPs with shotguns.

Anonymous said...

What size is your brother's barbour? Is is a bedale?

trip said...

No, it is a Beaufort. I think his jacket is either a 36 or 38.

Anonymous said...

If it's not a hassle can you ask him when you have a chance? I really want to get one and will probably order it online, so I haven't tried one on. I think I'm about his size though. Thanks.

trip said...

He said that his is a 36. I suggest that you not go by the picture, but rather either get one in your suit jacket size, or go down one size. For example, I am a 44 suit, but my Bedale and Beaufort are both size 42 and they fit well. If you want a little more room, just get one in your suit size.

Anonymous said...

appreciate it.