Monday, December 1, 2008

In the News

Dressing Alike Everyday Habit For This Couple

This is pretty disgusting. I have often lamented how poor America's dress standards have dropped, but this has to be a new low. I think this quote really sums it up: "The couple has more than 100 matching Hawaiian silk shirts, dozens and dozens of matching Croc clogs and assorted matching everything else from jeans to pajamas to watches and even fanny packs." Crocs? Fanny packs? I really don't think this could get any worse.

2 comments:

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

Nice blog! Any adult wearing Crocs should be shot...there's really no excuse for owning a pair.

Valerie said...

I would divorce chris in a nano-second if he ever walked thru the front door wearing Crocs. I'm a fairly tolerant person but a grown man in crocs? hell no