Thursday, November 20, 2008

Smathers & Branson shotgun shell key fob

As much as I like emblematic belts, like those offered by Leather Man Ltd., I've never really gotten into the whole Smathers & Branson needlepoint belt thing. It may have something to do with being unwilling to part with $165 for a belt, but I think it also has to do with the fact that many of them look a little too cartoonish for me (though I will point out that if someone would like to actually make a needlepoint belt for me, I would be more than willing to accept and wear it). However, I was in a men's store the yesterday and spotted this S&B key fob that I really like:



I don't really have any need for anything else on my keys, but at $35, it did seem like a pretty nifty little gift. Note that it can be found and ordered on their website.

No comments: