Thursday, December 24, 2009

12 Days of Christmas tie


I am not usually a big fan of ties associated with a particular holiday (Christmas, Halloween, Easter, July 4th), but I am a fan of club ties, and this one falls more into the category of the latter. It is a Robert Talbott tie that I picked up a thrift store somewhere for a paltry sum a couple of years ago and is dedicated to one of the most annoying Christmas songs of all time. It is pretty fun, though, since one must get fairly close to see the details of the individual characters and then they have to figure out exactly what they mean, but it is rewarding to put it all together. It's a good tie for once-a-year wear, and I'm planning on wearing to the Christmas Eve service tonight.

Have a Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

heavy tweed jacket said...

Excellent tie. I've never seen this, but it's a great idea. Merry Christmas!