Monday, December 28, 2009

New stud and cufflink set


With New Years Eve quickly approaching, and being in possession of a stud and cufflink set that had a couple of studs that were MIA, I went to Jos. A Bank last week and picked up a set there. I was actually just going to get the basic black or mother of pearl set, but I saw these and they were an easy choice. And you won't believe this, but they were on sale! (I hope that you picked up on the sarcasm) Only $40; I feel that that was actually a pretty good deal.

11 comments:

Kent said...

I have that exact same stud/cufflink set. Much better than plain 'ol onyx. :-)

Tucker said...

Nice.

JMW said...

A sale at Jos Banks? Too funny - love their stuff, though. While in Charlotte, Hubby took advantage of their sweater sale and came away with some nice duds. Happy New Year to you!

M.Lane said...

An excellent and timeless choice! And the price was great too.

ML
mlanesepic.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Now at JOSEPH A BANK - Our Buy one, get 200 suits sale. Yes, buy one regularly priced suit @ $ 40,000 and get your next 200 FREE!!!!

trip said...

Anonymous-
Haha! Man, that is pretty hilarious. I think you nailed it.

Paul said...

Nice tux accompaniments - love the knots.

JRS said...

Well done. I wore the same set (in silver) when I got married... They have served me well.

Valerie said...

classy and timeless. chris has a similar set and I think they are called "love knot"

Cufflinks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Indian Jewelry said...

With so many distinct and colorful types of Cuff Links in the market today, you might consider the cute set as a wise deal. The knots are superb!