Thursday, January 14, 2010

Countdown to the LOST Season 6 Premiere

This post is dedicated to my community group from All Souls, and to Chris Robinson from the R & R Review (which will hopefully be updated, one of these days).

If you like LOST as much as I do (which is a lot), you may be constantly wondering just how many hours there are until the first episode of the last season. For your sake, and mine, I have created a timer, on the right side of your screen, so that we can always know just how long we have until the beginning of the end. I can't wait.

**UPDATE**
Thanks do my buddy Dusty for pointing out that the timer wasn't working. I've replaced it with another one that, while visually much crappier, does actually countdown, which I guess is all that really matters in the end.

1 comment:

Ashlyn Stallings said...

Dang it, I KNEW I left something off of my Christmas break to do list. I need to get with America and catch up on this show.

On another note, at least the 4Runner can take accidental curb bumps better than the Volvo. I am now a more concious driver.

Left something on my blog for you.