Thursday, November 3, 2011

"The Resurgence of Style; How Did We Get Here?"

Admittedly, I don't often read Chris Hogan's (well-done) blog Off the Cuff. However, I came across his post "The Resurgence of Style; How Did We Get Here?" a couple of weeks ago and I think he does a great job of explaining the resurgence of menswear in recent years and its progression from the blogosphere and menswear forums to everyday life. Ladies, do you want to know why your guy suddenly knows how to tie a bow tie and is willing to drop even more money on a pair of jeans than you? Check out the article. I think it will enlighten you.

1 comment:

Nicholas Pritchett said...

I haven't read OTC in a while either, so I decided to check out the article that you recommended. It was great, just like you said it would be.

Thanks for recommending it!